Are you looking to create some boundaries in your life?
Boundaries can be challenging and the ability to shift your perspective or anyone else's even more so. Boundaries are about what is best for you and your life at this moment, with the people you surround yourself with. Boundaries are a way to take care of yourself and your own mental health regularly. We cannot always avoid people that are considered toxic or not good for us, but you can establish a way to not allow them to penetrate your spirit or your mental health.
In understanding how to establish boundaries in your life, certain steps are necessary.
1. Know your values - when you understand your own values and beliefs and hold true to those it is easier to follow through with your Boundaries.
2. Responsibilities of follow through- it’s up to you to draw the line of what you will and won’t tolerate. Every time you give in to something it shows others you lack control.
3. Understand your control- not everything is in your control when you set Boundaries. You can’t control or fix someone else reaction, behaviour or emotions. You are only in control of yourself.
4. Stop Enabling and Micromanaging others- let them learn to figure out life on their terms. Let them fail and figure it out it. If someone is capable of doing it - you are enabling by not allowing them to.
5. Let go of EGO- not everything others do or react with is about you. Stop taking life personal, chances are these people would do the same to someone else. Don’t let your ego rule your emotions.
If you would like to learn more about how to set Boundaries with others, send me a msg for wellness coaching, or the Brave course.
When you learn to set Boundaries with others you free up your life to live on your terms allowing others to take control of their own journey.
Are you ready to change your life and Raise your standards of living? Are you ready to take control of the things that no longer serve you?
Most times in our life we get comfortable and accept where we are in life and never believe we deserve more or ever want to fight for more. what if you could raise your standards by the people you hang around, the places you go, your thought patterns, what you create as priorities vs wants? You have the choice to raise your own standards and create a more fulfilling life.
Here are a 5 questions you need to ask yourself on a real level. Write down your answers for yourself
1. What is the goal I need to achieve ?
2. What pain do I have in my life from not doing it?
3. What pleasure do I have by not doing taking action?
4. What will it cost me if I continue not to take action towards my goal? What will my life look like 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
5. What will I gain in my life if I took action right now towards my goal?
Like any goal 80% is psychology and 20..% action. It’s time to take your power back from your excuses and go full force after what you really want . Align you mind with your actions and anything is possible!
As a Strategic Intervention Coach that has studied With Robbins-Madanes I have many tools to help shift you from where you are to where you want to be in life.
Candace Grant holds a certificate in Neuro- Linguistic Programming and a certificate from Robbins Madanes Training for Coaching. Candace has had many years of wellness courses and has been on a path of shifting perspectives for the past 6 years. As a massage therapist for 25 years she understands the connection between the body and the mindset.